|Applies to Infiniti v8.0 or later
If a project has been published but you cannot see it in Producer it is most likely that:
• The user you are logged in as is not a member of a group with access to that folder. Or;
• The folder is not accessible by the appropriate groups.
Grant Group Access to the Folder
- Navigate to Manage >Folders> pick the particular Folder and click 'Edit Folder'
- Allocate access to groups that are allowed to run projects from this folder by checking the list.
3. Click Save
Assign the user to a group with access privileges
- Navigate to Users> Your User and click 'Security'
- Ensure the user is a member of the appropriate groups
Note: For windows authentication this happens automatically.
Not Visible, Publishes Project, Not Appear, Invisible, Cannot See, Can Not See usergroup