Applies to Infiniti v9.5.x or later....
Introduction: Infiniti 9.5
Infiniti, by Intelledox, helps organizations to nurture and control business processes through document automation, smart web forms (e-forms), batch processing and CRM. It is an award-winning product that allows businesses to produce smarter, targeted customer communications while easing the burden of paperwork and red tape.
Infiniti, by Intelledox, seamlessly integrates with an organization’s existing technology investments, including SharePoint, TRIM, TIBCO and Changepoint. Infiniti uses the native power of Microsoft Office while leveraging sophisticated rules engines, audit trails and reporting to produce compliant, data-driven documents.
Unlike other business process automation software that can only produce outputs in one type of file or format, Infiniti can generate multi-format, multi-channel documents in DOC, DOCX, PDF, XML, PPT, SMS, email and many more.
This is a product release that delivers additional functionality over the previous customer version of Infiniti (v9.4.5).
A separate License Key is required for Content Library and Address/Contacts modules
Infiniti 9.5 Features
Infiniti 9.5 introduces the following new features and updates over the previous public release version of Infiniti v9.4.5:
Push Notification Action
Push Notification Action notifies a user of new messages or events even when the user is not actively using the application. On iOS devices, when a device receives a push notification, a number appear on the Infiniti icon and a message appear in the notification window. On Android devices, when a device receives a push notification, a message appear in the notification window.
For further detail, refer to the article at:
Protected Fields can be used to insert data that cannot be changed into Rich Text questions. The protected data will only update if the information it references is updated elsewhere.
For further detail, refer to the article at:
The following features have been made in this version of Infiniti (v9.5):
- 8954 - Better support for non-string attributes in Custom Questions
- 8996 - Background included when appropriate if Ink image is referenced by Actions
- 9001 - Partial html support for iOS & Android
The following enhancements have been made in this version of Infiniti (v9.5):
- 9070 - Improved performance of repeater data sources when the repeater has many label questions
- 9071 - Improved performance of data source questions with multiple filters and a unique field
- 9079 - Improved performance of finding question references in a project with repeating sections
- 9081- Small performance improvement when evaluating question references that refer backwards in the project, or can't find their reference
- 9066- Improved performance for data source questions with many filters when loading an answer file
Defect and Issue resolution list
The following list of items, that existed up-to the latest version of v9.4.5, have been fixed in this release of Infiniti (v9.5):
- 9128 - Variable references into a nested repeater that initialises with zero rows only resolve for the first row of the outer repeater
- 9125 - Invalid repeaters included in Table/View dropdown when referencing a Repeating Page/Section from a data source
- 9113 - Project crashes when a data source references a non-repeating Section
- 9012 - Data not updated for data question (that references repeating section that references a data source that is initially empty), when they are all within the same repeated section and a row is added
- 9015 - Apps | RowID not being displayed or referenced for a repeating page/section data source
- 9083 - Question references do not resolve in repeating Pages
- 9017 - Multiple Data Sources used as data filter in fragment not fetching data inside a repeating page
- 9036 - Performing preview can cause a data driven repeater to not update correctly
- 9121 - Produce error when submitting an already completed workflow
- 9105 - Cannot change transition in a workflow when answer file is loaded
- 9032 - Workflow transition in Produce goes back a page after the submit button is clicked when no search user is selected.
- 9031 - Error when assigning to a workflow to a specified user that no longer exists in Infiniti
- 8956 - Workflow Recipient Username being displayed twice
- 9088 - Web service data source with reused namespace prefixes can display unusable filter field names
- 9026 - Upload content library as attachment displaying twice when in a fragment page
- 9024 - Content Library - Image converts to placeholder in generated document if it is not available
- 9120 - Formula on data field doesn’t resolve when win design language is Arabic, German, French, Korean, Dutch, Thai, Chinese (Simplified)
- 9114 - Empty question reference to due date prevents generation
- 8960 - Escalation emails not sending when the Range of Reoccurrence is set to No End
- 8951 - InfinitiGO iPad - HTML markup not being stripped from radio button labels
- 8794 - InfinitiGO iPad app doesn't automatically populate answer file description
- 9111 - Win Client - AutoComplete question does not get data if it becomes active whilst already on a page
- 9044 - Protected Field | Infiniti crashes on navigating back to a page which has RTF question referencing a data-source question field as a protected field
- 9057 - Answer File with Protected Field in it can't be loaded
- 8892 - Find Dependencies does not include Group Logic Default Question Ref
- 9045 - Linked (paragraph and character) custom Word styles are duplicated in rich text style dropdown
- 9030 - Available custom styles for rich text are lost when saving in Design with multiple templates