|Applies to Infiniti v9.4.5 or later
Introduction: Infiniti 9.4
Infiniti, by Intelledox, helps organizations to nurture and control business processes through document automation, smart web forms (e-forms), batch processing and CRM. It is an award-winning product that allows businesses to produce smarter, targeted customer communications while easing the burden of paperwork and red tape.
Infiniti, by Intelledox, seamlessly integrates with an organization’s existing technology investments, including SharePoint, TRIM, TIBCO and Changepoint. Infiniti uses the native power of Microsoft Office while leveraging sophisticated rules engines, audit trails and reporting to produce compliant, data-driven documents.
Unlike other business process automation software that can only produce outputs in one type of file or format, Infiniti can generate multi-format, multi-channel documents in DOC, DOCX, PDF, XML, PPT, SMS, email and many more. This is a product release that delivers additional functionality over the previous customer version of Infiniti (Version 9.3.3).
Infiniti 9.4 Features
Infiniti 9.4 introduces the following new features and updates over the previous public release version of Infiniti V9.3.3:
Comments can be added to can be added to any visible question type. Comments allow different people collaborating on a form to write in-form messages to each other. They also allow for more specific feedback in review processes.
For further detail, refer to the articles at:
Placeholder in Rich Text Question
Placeholders in a document template that are available in Design can be used in Rich Text Question. The placeholders that appear in the Rich Text Question will be replaced by the content of the placeholders during the document generation.
For further detail, refer to the article at:
Additional Release Notes
The following updates and enhancements have been made in this version of Infiniti (V9.4):
- 8893 - Protected Fields for Rich Text
- 8862 - Better validation on Settings page
- 8879 - SQL Server specific data source provider
- 8880 - Custom html fields editor
- 8824 - SAML 2.0 User Profile and Group Mappings to SAML Response Attributes
- 8855 - TLS v1.2 support for external calls from Infiniti
- 8949 - Question references to Text Content Library questions
- 8864 - Support for transactional licensing
Defect and Issue resolution list
The following list of items, that existed up-to the latest version of V 9.3, have been fixed in this release of Infiniti (V 9.4):
- 8831 - Arabic text is reversed in document output
- 8847 - tel: scheme stripped out of custom html links
- 8891 - Web service Data Source populating with extra blank rows
- 8931 - Copy/Paste of Protected Field only works on IE
- 8947 - Azure AD SAML authentication failed
- 8948 - Protected Fields can't be nested