Product Features - Applies to Infiniti v8.7.1 or later
Versions of Infiniti from v8.7.1 onward allow the text displayed in reference to system user names to be altered to suit requirements. For example, "User Name" might need to be replaced by "Customer Id" in a specific Infiniti installation.
Once set, all the occurrences of 'User Name', including in Messages having the word 'User Name', will be replaced by the value set. This will affect all relevant pages in Manage, and Produce. See details below.
If no value is entered for the global option, it will default to the value provided by the relevant language file. In English, for example, this default is 'User Name'.
The "User name" default text can be set by going to "Manage -> Settings" and altering the text for the "Username Text" settings - as shown below:
- Login page (including text input label, login failure error messages, and message for complex password)
- Workflow task reassign page (text box and column name)
- Settings page (new global option as mentioned above, message for complex passwords on "Security" tab, corresponding tool tip)
- Tasks page (search criteria text box)
- User Edit page (text box, message for unique username, and message for complex password)
- List Users page (search criteria text box and column name)
- Login page (text input label, login failure error messages, and message for complex password)
- User profile page (text box and message for complex password)
- Reassign page (text box and column name)
- Forgot password page (instruction text, "multiple users found" error message and message that is sent in the email)
Windows client app
- Login page (username text box, instruction text and login failure message)