Applies to Infiniti v8.6.3 or later
The 'Forms Assigned To Me' section on the Produce homepage is been divided logically into two sections.
"Forms Assigned to Me" Section
This section of the Produce Home Page will list all the tasks, currently in one of the states listed below:
- In-progress (saved)
- Non-workflow tasks/projects
- Workflow tasks directly assigned to the logged-in user
- Workflow tasks assigned to one of the groups to which the user belongs, which is currently locked by the logged-in user.
The actions available on the tasks and the columns that are displayed remain unchanged.
"Forms Assigned to My Groups" Section
This section only lists the tasks that have been assigned to one of the groups to which the user belongs. Tasks, currently in one of the states listed below, will appear in this section:
- Which has not yet been started
- Which has been locked by any other user of the group.
Note: The actions available on the tasks and the columns that are displayed remain the same as for the first section.
- Each section will be displayed only if there are one or more records in it.
- In each section, the 'Date Due' column would appear only if the section has one or more records with a non-null 'date due' value.
- Users will be able to expand and collapse each section separately.
Workflow Business Process Forms Assigned Me