The set up should look like below.
- Select the Email action and navigate to the Email Action Properties on the right hand of the window.
- Ensure the Repeat check-box is checked, this enables the repeat function for the action.
- From the Repeat Source drop-down menu select the repeat section e.g, Email: Section 1 as shown below.
- This enables you to be able to select the particular source you want the data to be referenced from.
- There are two ways you can reference the Email Recipient Text Field to the email action
- Select Fixed Value type from the drop down and Use the reference tool
- Select Answer Value type from the drop down and select the question and answer.
- Configure the remaining required email attributes (refer to Send to Email Action article).
- Save project and publish project
- Open in Produce
- In the Email Recipient text field enter an email address and click add. Do this multiple times for all email addresses you want to send the document to.
- The document will be sent to the above email recipients after Generating Document/s.
Note that, in design when no repeat source is defined for a repeating action, project validation will find that action and will display a warning message to notify the end user about the non-existing/deleted repeat item.