Applies to Infiniti v8.0 or later
The getGetAnswerFile() method is generally a fast call as it is only returning a string.
However, if there is a delay when calling this method it is most likely because a data source is being called to create a complete answer file with default values, etc.
This could be because:
- A data source is being called without the necessary filters and large data sets are being returned
- A data source is timing out.
- Modifying the data source to handle all calls.
- Using a [skipWithoutValue] if a filter value is not present. This 'reserved word' will instruct Infiniti not to call the service if a filter has not been provided:
- Create a Variable Question
- Set its answer to [Formula]
- use an IIF formula to determine if a value is present for the filter and return "[skipwithoutvalue]" if one is not present. iif(isequal([q1.CUSTOMERID],""), "[skipwithoutvalue]",[q1.CUSTOMERID])
- filter the data source by the variable question.
getAnswerFile method long time respond skipwithoutvalue variable question