Applies to Infiniti v8.0 or later
This solution requires the form logic to reside in a separate form and the creation of a SQL Datasource that reads from the infiniti database.
Step 1: Create SQL Datasource
2. Create two dataobjects: Answer_File & Intelledox_User
3. Create a new project – “Launching inprogress form”
4. Create a variable to store the current USERID
5. Create a datasource question called “Retrieve USER GUID” and select the infinitiDB Source that was created in Step1. Select table Intelledox_User.
6. Select the Data Filter tab and create a filter on the current USERID variable
7. Create an answer underneath the Retrieve User GUID datasource question and map the answer to the User_Guid field.
8. Create another datasource question called “Retrieve_Answer_File.” Select the infinitDB as the source, created in Step 1. Select Answer_file as the table.
9. Select the datafilter tab. Create the following filters:
User_Guid = (value retrieved from Retrieve USER_GUID datasource question)
Template_Group_Guid = (GUID Value of target form to load the answerfile. This is the ID Value within the project properties displayed within Manage interface.)
10. Create to answers underneath the “Retrieve Answer_File” datasource to map and store the Answer_file ID and rowcount
11. Create a re-direct action called “Load Answer file if rowcount > 0” and assign the following condition:
12. Add the “Re-direct” Attribute as a fixed value on the “Load Answer file if rowcount > 0” action and the value should be:
13. Create a re-direct action called “Re-direct to emplty form if rowcount = 0” and assign the following condition:
14. Add the “Re-direct” Attribute as a fixed value on the “Re-direct to empty form if rowcount = 0”. Value should be:
Note: Target form ID Can be found here within the project properties.
15. Ready to test: