|Applies to Infiniti v9.3.3 or later
Introduction: Infiniti 9.3
Infiniti, by Intelledox, helps organizations to nurture and control business processes through document automation, smart web forms (e-forms), batch processing and CRM. It is an award-winning product that allows businesses to produce smarter, targeted customer communications while easing the burden of paperwork and red tape.
Infiniti, by Intelledox, seamlessly integrates with an organization’s existing technology investments, including SharePoint, TRIM, TIBCO and Changepoint. Infiniti uses the native power of Microsoft Office while leveraging sophisticated rules engines, audit trails and reporting to produce compliant, data-driven documents.
Unlike other business process automation software that can only produce outputs in one type of file or format, Infiniti can generate multi-format, multi-channel documents in DOC, DOCX, PDF, XML, PPT, SMS, email and many more.
This is a product release that delivers additional functionality over the previous customer version of Infiniti (Version 9.2.4).
A separate License Key is required for Content Library and Address/Contacts modules
Infiniti 9.3. Features
Infiniti 9.3 introduces the following new features and updates over the previous public release version of Infiniti V9.2.4:
More Comprehensive Support for SAML
Infiniti supports SAML 2.0 Single sign-on solution for Infiniti Manage and Infiniti Produce. The nominated identity provider will manage the authentication process that allows a user to access Infiniti Manage and Infiniti Produce with one set of login credentials, helps to reduce the administrative overhead of distributing multiple authentication tokens to the user.
For further detail, refer to the article at:
REST Data Source
Infiniti supports REST (REpresentational State Transfer) architectural style, an approach to communications that is commonly used in the development of Web services.
The supported approaches:
- JSON protocol
- Swagger™, a standard language-agnostic interface to REST APIs
For further detail, refer to the articles at:
REST Data Source – Connecting JSON based web APIs
REST Data Source – Swagger support
Module License Key
Intelledox introduces two additional Module License Keys:
- Content Library
These changes are to conform to the Intelledox product roadmap, marketing survey, customers requirement profiling and technology optimisation.
Current customers with existing Content Library and Address/Contacts implementations are able to get a license key for their sites to continue to use thi feature, if Intelledox not already given the license key. Please ring Intelledox Support.
Eraser in Ink Question
An eraser function is added to the Ink Question, enabling user to erase and refine drawing.
There are two naming refinements in this release:
- “Unique Field” to replace “Value Field” in a Data Source Question
- “Filter Fields” to replace “Key Fields” in Manage>Data Source>Data Object
The changes are to improve clarity and understandability.
Additional Release Notes
The following updates and enhancements have been made in this version of Infiniti (V9.3):
- 8803 - Mobile Applications support weekdays only support for date picker
- 8804 - Mobile Applications support accordion tabs
- 8807 - Resuming an in-progress workflow now starts at the page where user left
- 8808 - Adding filter fields to a data object now default to being required
Defect and Issue resolution list
The following list of items, that existed up-to the latest version of V 9.2, have been fixed in this release of Infiniti (V 9.3):
- 8801 - Parallel Workflow: Validation message is not displayed if valid user is not entered for a State transition through question reference
- 8812 - Question Reference: Not working in repeating Pages and Section – persisted on the first selection
- 8762 - Windows Application does not scroll to questions that have failed validation
- 8830 - Windows Application: Questions do not appear un-editable when configured