Applies to Infiniti v8.0 or later
Note: If you already have a version of Infiniti GO, you will need to uninstall the previous version of Infiniti GO first.
- Open browser and navigate to produce URL of and suffix android to the URL. The URL should be like this
(If you get page not found or an error on accessing this page, MIME settings need to be changed. Open IIS on the machine where infiniti is installed. Go to Sites >> InfinitiFolder >> Produce >> MIME TYPES. Add this entry, File Name Extension >> .apk and MIME type - application/vnd.android.package-archive. Click Ok and access the URL again.)
2. Download the android.apk file from the path (Replace the file if android.apk already exists on the device)
3. Click on the downloaded file to start the installation.
4. Android will ask you to change the settings for installation (depending on settings of your device)
5. Tick this option from Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources (Allow Installation of application from unknown sources)
6. Click Install
7. Once the app is installed, Click Open.
8. Enter your Produce URL and login details to access your projects –
infiniti go android mme iis app install