Applies to Infiniti v8.7.1 or later....
Introduction: Infiniti 8.7.1
Infiniti by Intelledox helps organizations to nurture and control business processes through document automation, smart web forms (e-forms), batch processing and CRM. It is an award-winning product that allows businesses to produce smarter, targeted customer communications while easing the burden of paperwork and red tape.
Infiniti, by Intelledox, seamlessly integrates with an organization’s existing technology investments, including SharePoint, TRIM, TIBCO and Compuware Changepoint. Infiniti uses the native power of Microsoft Office while leveraging sophisticatd rules engines, audit trails and reporting to produce compliant, data-driven documents.
Unlike other business process automation software that can only produce outputs in one type of file or format, Infiniti can generate multi-format, multi-channel documents in DOC, DOCX, PDF, XML, PPT, SMS, email and many more.
This is a product release that delivers additional functionality over the previous customer version of Infiniti (Version 8.7.0).
Infiniti 8.7.1 features
Infiniti 8.7.1 introduces the following new features and updates over the previous public release version of Infiniti V8.7.0:
Tab groups introduces a new property called "Accordion Tabs". All tabs added to this 'tab group' will be handled as accordion tabs. An Accordion Tab Group will be displayed as a list of titles down the screen that will fold out when the title/arrow is clicked.
In Produce, when running a project with accordion tabs, successful progress through the tabs will result in a small green tick being displayed. If there are issues (for example - mandatory questions are not answered), then an exclamation mark will appear.
For further detail, refer to the article at: http://ixsupport.intelledox.com/KB/a524/accordion-tabs.aspx
Easily add images to a Form
A new display type has been introduced for the "Content Library" question type. Users now have the ability to search and select an image that can be added as a static image within the form. When the project is run in Produce, the relevant image is rendered in the project and is displayed as a thumbnail which cannot be edited.
For further detail, refer to the article at: http://ixsupport.intelledox.com/KB/a519/content-library-question-show-image-option.aspx
Group Logic Questions - New display type: Toggle button
A new display type has been introduced for the "Group Logic" question type. This new display type allows toggling between "Multiple choice" and "Multiple Selection" style options.
- Multiple Choice Button: - Behaves as a "group of radio buttons". Choosing any button will result in that one item being selected.
- Multiple Select Button: - Behaves as a "group of check boxes". One or more options can be selected.
The following events are now audited:
- Change Password from Manage login screen
- Change Password from Produce login screen
- Forgotten Password from Produce login screen
- Change Password from Edit User Profile - Produce
In earlier versions of Infiniti, mandatory questions were tagged with an " * ". Consequentially, when progressing through a form, questions marked with this " * ", had to be answered by the user.
This version of Infiniti offers an alternative method of achieving the same result. Questions that 'need not' be answered can be tagged with the word "Optional' - appearing as small text following the question text. Mandatory questions will not be tagged.
For further detail, refer to the article at : http://ixsupport.intelledox.com/KB/a521/optional-mandatory-field-global-settings.aspx
Display of text ‘User Name’ can now be customised
Additional Release Notes
The following updates and enhancements have been made in this version of Infiniti (V8.6.5):
- Hovering over the help icon will display a text prompt.
- The Finish Page conditions do not work correctly within a workflow.
- Responses Report - Repeating section data is now included.
- Responses Report - Excludes "In-progress", "Abandoned" and "Workflow non-final" submissions.
- Usage Report - Terminology updates.
- Usage Report - Excludes "In-progress", "Abandoned forms" and "Aggregates workflow time taken".
- Row and column properties for PDF417 barcode type.
- Restart link on finish page to re-enter the wizard with the same answers.
- Multi Tenant Management Portal - Inclusion of "User contact details" for selected user on the Tenant Edit page.
- Support for XPS based server printing option for the print action.
- Watermark text (placeholder) for user prompt questions is now included.
- Option to show question as 'optional' rather than 'mandatory'.
- File upload into content library questions are stored in the database instead of in-memory.
- "Create Minimum Rows" repeat option will now create zero rows if that is what was entered.
- Option to insert document fragments with original formatting.
- Improved performance of wizard page navigation by reducing answer file size by up to 1400%.
- Improved performance and memory use of answer file log
- Improved performance and memory use of adding generated documents to the DB, also of retrieving template documents
- Improved performance and memory use of getting content library binaries during generation
Defect and Issue resolution list
The following list of items, that existed up-to the latest version of V 8.7.0, have been fixed in this release of Infiniti (V 8.7.1):
- 8025 - Responses report - Pages with the same name combine into one
- 8097 - XML filtering by attributes returns no results
- 8108 - Document fragment compare application fails to launch
- 8109 - Export operations through manage:- Exported csv shows contacts & group address custom fields
- 8124 - In Design, Placeholders were found to be case-sensitive