|Applies to Infiniti v8.1 or later
How to upgrade an existing Infiniti Environment
- Make a copy of the existing website files located in the relevant Infiniti directory (usually C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Infiniti),
- Make a backup the Infiniti database using SQL server.
- Launch the Infiniti upgrade package executable file.
- Browse to the existing Infiniti folder on the web server. For example:
- Click OK. When the upgrade is complete the following message displays:
- Click OK.
- Using Internet Explorer, browse to the Manage application. This will automatically upgrade the Infiniti database, and will also cause the .NET Framework to compile the upgraded website for faster access.
- Browse to the Produce application. This will cause the .NET Framework to compile the upgraded website for faster access.
upgrade infiniti environment