Warning error 500 appears when loading a page within an Infiniti wizard.
Warning error 500 appears when the server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented Infiniti from fulfilling the request. Warning 500 is a generic "catch-all" server error that says: “Hey, something went wrong and I can’t fulfil your request!” and it is up to user to investigate. Error 500 appears in IE 8 or less, IE 9 or above because not responding to commands.
Things to test and fix:
- Connection String for the data source
- Assess the right Database
- Connection string is authenticating correctly (Username + Password)
- Synonyms are pointing to the right Database/Server. etc.
- Reference to the right XSD and XML file
Webpage error Warning 500 fer